Over Easter I entered a craft competition run by Cadbury Gifts Direct called the Eggs Factor, and they liked my entry so much I’ve been asked to judge their Father’s Day art contest for kids.
There are a lot of blogs and articles out there dedicated to being a mother, so it’s often easy to overlook the hard work that dads also put in to help out when raising their little ones.
With that in mind, Cadbury Gifts Direct is inviting kids to submit a drawing, painting or craft project of their dad as a superhero for a chance to win a huge Cadbury chocolate hamper worth £50. It’s filled with a serious amount of chocolate bars, selection boxes and other sweet treats.
Comics are all the rage just now, so the timing couldn’t be better. I’ll be judging the images after the closing date on Tuesday, June 9th, and announcing a winner here on my blog.
Terms and conditions are below, but in short, all you have to do to enter is email your child’s image of their dad as a superhero to the team running the contest at [email protected] for a chance to win.
Best of luck, let’s see the imagination of your little ones shine, and check back here for the winner announcement next week.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is open to UK entrants only
- The prize is one Father’s Day Gift Hamper from Cadbury Gifts Direct, up to the value of £50
- To enter, your child must create a drawing, painting or craft image of their dad as a superhero, and email it to [email protected]
- Only one entry per child will be accepted
- The closing date is Tuesday, June 9th 12pm. No entries will be accepted after this date
- The contest will be judged by Vicki Evans after the closing date
- The judge’s decision is final. The prize will be mailed out after the winner has been notified